Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Articles from long past discovered

While looking through my old files I found an old copy of the Super Pet Gazette which I had saved. So this developed a desire to learn if by any chance there might be other issues of this to be found on the web.

When I entered the term Super Pet Gazette into the google search engine I learned that there were indeed many items entered. There was one which contained a list of files of the Super Pet Gazette which had been saved in pdf format. This covered some but not all issues from the beginning till the gazette ended publication in 1986.

The end of the Gazette was the decision my Commodore to quit making the Super Pet. This caused many of the members to change their alliance to the Amiga which Commodore acquired or the IBM PC which seems to think they invented the PC although Apple, Radio Shack and Commodore as well as several firms manufacturing CP/M machines had been selling personal computers before IBM thought of getting into the micro computer market.

Any way these files are found at the following:

http://6502.org/documents/publications/superpet_gazette

This will take you to the list of pdf files. I am introduced as an associate editor in Vol I issue 3. Then articles I wrote are found in almost all the remaining issues till the publication ends in 1986.

No comments:

Post a Comment