Sunday, September 18, 2011

Whoops left out Watfive article

In reviewing the articles it seems that the article for Watfive was left out. Unless of course there is a new alphabet in which W comes after X! So I did a search and learned that I was writing this article about last Christmas and had written the editor that because my son had been shoot I was not quite as about my wits in writing as I might have otherwise been. This fact and the upset over the passing of my wife in Janurary of 2010 were having a deffinet effect upon my attitudes.

Then in Feb. I moved to a small town in Mississippi and was not able to keep my wife's final instructions: "Take care of my little dog." This due to moving into an apartment which did not allow pets. (You can see this little dog by searching for eronstuc on You Tube and viewing some of the videos which Ive posted. The one called the Knicks have nothing on us features a larger dog Toby and the little dog Liz playing with a ball.

Now just how much trouble would a six pound dog be in an apartment. Actually she is much more housebroken than a child who wets their diapers!.

Now to correct the ommission of the Watfive article. This was featured in the June 2011 issue and the following link will take you to the article:
http://pclosmag.com/html/Issues/201106/page19.html

Well I don't know where the bug is but I have tried this on Firefox, Opera, and Chronium on the Full Monty and then Konqueror and Iceweasel on my Knoppix 6.5 partitions and even though the date is clearly 201106, each browser takes you to 201108/page19.html. Once there on the line manually change the 08 to 06 and hit the go key and you will then be viewing the Watfive article. As they said on Laughin years ago Hmmm Very Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment